Monday 1 July 2013

Decoupage Passion and Craqueleur

Ok, so its been at least 3 days and I am still a massive fan of decoupage - yes its official, this craze has stuck (hahaha - nothing better than a crafty joke - yes that was 2 jokes in consecutive sentences). I digress; having done lots and lots of research I feel fully qualified now to begin my first decoupage project. I am not going to lie, this is not likely to be a huge success but we'll see-stranger things have happened!....fast forward....

I started this entry a few days ago and forgot to finish it, but I am pleased to announce that I did it! I decoupage and it was awesome. A quick sneak below at the detail and then my next post you will see the final results of my weekend!

More miraculous, not only do you see decoupage of the finest quality, but also I managed to remember how to use Craqueleur (by Annie Sloan of course) and it worked!





I have to be quite clear though that none of this would have been possible without the spectacular artwork of The Graphics Fairy her work is exquisite and even a technophobe like myself can work out how to use her beautiful prints. I imagine I will spend the next few weeks of my life admiring French Topography and quite frankly, what else would you rather d

No comments:

Post a Comment