Wednesday 12 June 2013

Annie Sloan Chalk Paint in Rutland


So, the key enabler to my vintage furniture addiction is Annie Sloan Chalk Paint. I am new to the craze, but an utter convert. In the name of research I spent all of The Rascal's nap time googling-rather than doing housework-luckily Major C is familiar with my weakness for shabby chic and my inability to do housework at the best of times! Anyway, while I searched I came across an awesome blog: Chic Mouldings, it has brilliant hints, tips and a very thorough review of ASCP - go and look its brill! 





Newly motivated, I am making a trip into Oakham today to get some new colours and a new wax brush. Then I reckon my towel rail might get finished, fingers crossed. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Verity! I have only just come across your wonderful review of our blog!! Thank you for sharing! I hope your projects have all been a huge success for you! If you want to try some of our Chic Mouldings in the future, You know where to find us! www.chicmouldings.com

    ReplyDelete