Sunday 16 February 2014

Question Time

I am not anticipating that this will be in any way shape or form like its television namesake. However, I am genuinely looking for all your paint related questions. 

The idea (as you can read about in the post below) is to create a useful Q & A guide to run alongside my "How to..." guides - I'm going to start with hand painting furniture, but know knows where I might branch out to.

Anyway, please comment either on here or on the Facebook link if that's easier for you and I will endeavour to answer your questions as thoroughly and quickly as I can. 

In the meantime I'm going to kick back in my lovely drawing room and await your questions with a lovely glass of White Burgundy. 

             Photo courtesy of Period Living Facebook on.fb.me/1lXGTRg
Who am I kidding? I live in a British Army Married Quarter - we don't have a drawing room, we have a sitting room - that looks, well, very unlike this! But we can all dream eh?!




No comments:

Post a Comment