Sunday 2 February 2014

Hello Again strangers and welcome to Coral

I must apologise for my utter absence since November. I'm afraid life got in the way a bit, but we're all under control now!

Maj C is back from his holidays and the Rascal is up and about (ALL the time, since she has learnt to walk) and my exams are over and I am happily back painting!

Not much to report on the painting front yet, but I have been spending an extraordinarily large amount of time on Pinterst getting some Pinspiration for 2014. I'm not sure any of my browsing has produced any real legitimate thoughts yet, but I'm working along the lines of Spring....lovely pastels and lots of spring colours! I'll be back when I've done something worth seeing (I hope)!

Sorry, forgot to say, my new favourite colour is.........CORAL. Its bascially, amazing.



 








 

No comments:

Post a Comment